Leverage your time in Washington, D.C. by meeting with representatives from multiple government agencies at the Capital Hilton on Tuesday, May 9th from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm.
Get your questions answered or use this time for informal discussions on topics important to you.
Who Can I Meet With?
Representatives from the following government agencies will be available for you to meet with during Office Hours:
- Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Office of Public Participation
- Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior
- NOAA Fisheries, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Utilities Service
- U.S. Department of Energy, Water Power Technologies Office
- U.S. Department of Energy, Grid Deployment of Office
- U.S. Department of Energy, Loan Program Office
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations
When Can I Meet with These Representatives?
All of the above-listed agencies will be available for Office Hours on Tuesday, May 9, in the Capital Hilton Hotel from 9:00 am until 12:30 pm.
How Do I Set Up A Meeting During Office Hours?
Once you have registered for Waterpower Week, you will be sent a form to make your appointments. You may make multiple appointments.